The Ultrefiner II is a Water Purification System You Can Rely on in Nashville, TN
If you’re thinking about investing in a water purification system for your Nashville, TN, home, consider the benefits of the Ultrefiner II. This state-of-the-art water filtration system is designed to treat your water on a microscopic level, improving its overall look, taste, and smell. If you want to enjoy bottle-quality water in the kitchen of your home, this commonsense solution is an excellent choice, and the team at American Home Design is standing by to install your new Ultrefiner II from RainSoft –one of the most well-known names in the water filtration industry.
The beauty of the Ultrefiner II’s design is that it features multiple lines of defense that help protect your family’s drinking and cooking water. This isn’t your average charcoal filter that you can buy at the grocery store. Instead, this water purification system improves the water on a molecular level, removing microscopic particles and contaminants as the water passes through its filtration system. Here’s how it works:
- The water enters the system through an inlet valve.
- The water flows through a pre-filter cartridge that removes tiny particles, chlorine, and other contaminants.
- The water is again filtered through a spiral-wound, semi-permeable membrane to remove inorganic solids like lead and copper.
- The water is transferred to a storage tank, ready for use.
- The water is filtered through a post-filter to remove any volatile organic compounds and dispensed through a dedicated faucet in the kitchen.
One of the reasons that we are so proud to offer RainSoft products at American Home Design is that RainSoft stands by their products. The Ultrefiner II is NSF certified and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, which offers peace of mind that your new water purification system will be protected against manufacturer defects for as long as you own your home.
To learn more about investing in a water purification system for your Nashville, TN, home, contact American Home Design today. We’ll be glad to perform a complimentary water test to determine the right approach for your water supply.