Preservation Replacement Windows
American Home Design is the exclusive Preservation Replacement Window dealer in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky area. We offer Replacement Windows you can’t find anywhere else. Preservation Windows encompass all of the hallmarks of exceptional window design, in custom styles to masterfully complement your home’s architecture.
Plus, Preservation Windows deliver the added benefits of unparalleled energy efficiency and conservation. Preservation replacement windows are proven to help cut heating and cooling costs and make your home more comfortable. Every Preservation Window is manufactured to provide generations of worry-free enjoyment. Performance endorsed by a Lifetime Warranty.
American Home Design also offers Reserve Replacement Windows.
It Is That Easy Being Green
With Preservation, you’ll use less energy and conserve natural resources.
Since their introduction in 2000, the materials used to make every Preservation sash and master frame are 100% recyclable making it easy to go green. According to the Vinyl Institute, the selection of vinyl windows over less energy-efficient frames saves enough energy to meet the annual electricity needs of 20,000 single-family homes.
The multiple layer glass used in the EnergyMaxx 7 Elite insulated glass package is nearly 500% more energy-efficient than a clear insulated glass package. While it helps keeps your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, it also protects the environment, reducing the consumption of fossil fuels.
Our Replacement Windows Features:
- Substantial energy savings-Our exclusive Energy Max 4 and Energy Max 7 Elite glass systems are made especially for southern climates and exceed the Energy Star standards for energy efficiency. Double and triple glass options are available.
- SST Foam Spacer System reduces conduction up to 120% to help prevent condensation. This system virtually eliminates seal failure.
- Made with exclusive Origin II pure vinyl resins to insure durability. Never needs painting, staining, or caulking. Won’t corrode, crack, or peel like other materials.
- Exclusive Evenforce balance system for ease of operation and Tilt-Ease feature for easy cleaning.
- All Preservation windows have our exclusive ProgressiveEfficiency foam frame insulation.
- Preservation windows have exclusive Maxum33 fiberglass reinforced sash frames to prevent bowing and warping.
- Exclusive IntegraWeld multi-point fusion welding for superior strength and a clean finished appearance.
- All window styles –double-hung, bays, bows, casements, sliders, and specialty windows are available.
- Color options to fit any décor.
- Transferable Lifetime Product Warranty-consider this to be your window’s life insurance policy. Your windows are protected for as long as you own your home, and the warranty is transferable.
- Our exclusive Platinum Lifetime Installation Warranty protects you against any defect in installation for as long as you own your home, with no service or trip charges, ever!
Types of Windows:
Preservation High-Performance Windows are available in the solid colors of warm White or Taupe and with optional interior woodgrains in Cherry, Dark Oak, Light Oak, and Foxwood.
Preservation Sliding Patio Doors
We also offer Preservation Sliding Patio Doors. Whether you have a yard, deck or terrace, Preservation Sliding Patio Doors extend your room’s ambiance, creating an open, expansive feeling. The Preservation Sliding Patio Door’s expanded glass area provides added light and its reliable sliding convenience extends your enjoyment year ’round.